Friday 30 March 2012

boho bracelets

 
    Finally! I have invested in some decent boho style bracelets... 
I am always in the shops looking at all the styles but I never have the guts to buy myself any-or money.
But today I decided differently... 

Most of these bracelets are from Diva or Equip.
Starting from the right:
Diva- Wooden Bracelet- Pack with the reds, and green(on right) $10.00
Equip- The Leather band with the Aqua next to it and all the gold bracelets $3.00 
Light green was when I was a child...
Diamond bracelet- As a gift...

Although all these bracelets are so thick... Wearing them either to the beach- or chilling with your friends ..
Its an easy way to accessories... some people don't like it- but its a cute way of expressing yourself..
And if your a DIY girl.. you can make your own- which I will be doing soon 



Ally xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment